Volunteer role: Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
|Type of role:||Advocacy policy and research|
|Location:||Various Countries, Various Countries|
|Application Closing Date:||1 Feb 2022|
|Interview date:||To be Confirmed|
|Start date:||Soonest Possible|
VSO is the world’s leading international development charity that works through volunteers to create a fair world for everyone. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
The role seeks to assist VSO program teams in developing and implementing a robust monitoring and evaluation system that can provide systematic processes, and clear data and evidence of their project’s outcomes and impact.
Skills, qualifications and experience
• You have a master’s or bachelor’s degree in M&E or equivalent in social sciences and or social research
• You have extensive (5+ years) experience with research, monitoring & evaluation approaches and methodologies.
• You have experience of working in Livelihood, Education and Health programmes.
• Skilled in the use and management of qualitative and quantitative data collection, participatory methodologies analysis and reporting.
• Proven people-management and people interaction skills, to produce cohesive action and high- level outputs
• Good understanding of capacity building and training, and building of effective and efficient teams.
• Experience working with limited resources within a challenging environment.
• Excellent communication (verbal and writing) skills
• Able to work well with a variety of individuals in a challenging cross-cultural setting.
Allowance and accommodation
All volunteers have an allowance paid in local currency. The allowance meets reasonable living expenses in country, but will not be enough to send money home.
VSO works with some of the poorest communities in the world which means accommodation varies and will be basic.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please download the job description for more information.
To submit your application, click on ‘Make an application’ and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.Make an application